Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 7, 2011

the TRUTH..

I miss him like a drought misses the rain... I need him as the lighting is running through my brain... I want him to know I love him with every beat of my heart... I need him here when I'm alone in the dark.. I need his hand to help me up when... I fall .. I want him to touch me and look within my eyes.. So I know he cares...

You lay there crying yourself to sleep, with no one there next to you.
Why do you wait and hope? What is it that keeps you here?
Talking to an empty bed, an empty room, an empty house.
Not understanding where we've gone wrong.
Drifting so far apart, it's hard to see.
Too close to each other some might say, loosing the way I perceive.
Pain, hurt and love all mixed into one.
This lonely heart is aching..

No comments: